PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Good questions.If you want to look back at some of my posts...

1. 237 Posts.
    Good questions.

If you want to look back at some of my posts previously (even today) I am pretty bullish on PNA. Read some of GXB's posts and others. TC-DNC (or something) has some good analysis.

I think the company is good, management very good and the long term great with the China factor. Just that the GSJBW facility is smelly. I have negotiated these type of facilities myself in the past and know the kind of thought that goes into both the facility agreement, the credit committee submission and the press release. GXB will back me up on this.

As for my time. Research takes a while for me and I prefer to watch one or two things at a time. I am watching MQG and BNB but don't want to voice my opinions on them without further research. Besides they might be too complex to get a real bead on them. PNA is more basic and elemental (no pun intended) and in a bit more distress in my opinion.

As for time to punch out a few thoughts and engage others, it is small comparatively, and I like discourse and some back and forth rather than just getting a rise out of a few itinerant posters.

Does that make sense?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.