ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

OK stocko first:It seems you are mixing subjectivity and logic...

1. 91 Posts.
    OK stocko first:

It seems you are mixing subjectivity and logic with this. As you know they are on a roadshow at the moment. This, in combination with the recent announcements is there attempt to 'let them know what it is'. Unfortunately it has not had the desired effect on the share price, however in the light of these efforts you cannot blame the lack of distribution of information for the declining price.

As for "confidence in the holders (sellers)" I am unsure as to what you mean but I assume that you are implying that recent decisions have not had a great effect on the market in the short term. I think this is mainly due to wait and see attitude adopted by people in regards to the capital raising, despite the fact that the 'old' ATC business (non FNT) has been increasing revenues by 60% per month over the past qtr.

This gets me to dnatron's point:

There are several ways to skin a cat so to speak, and the declining share price will have no real effect in the efforts of the company to raise the capital for the FNT transaction.

Dilution of the stock is in not in the interests of the company, so there are a myriad of permutations of structured finance available for the right transaction.

These inlcude: staright debt, convertible note, mezzanine, time/event based tranches etc. Of course, being the 'right' transaction is relative. After completing an anlaysis of the information available, I think a debt solution would be relatively simple to achieve.

The target is profitable, both target and suitor have no pre-existing gearing, large cash turnover, great potential for expansion, first to market qualities in areas like China etc.

So, I doubt you will see a straight equity solution to fund this opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $51.20K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1788510 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 387774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.