AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

look at these numbers., page-11

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Oscar, Watch the shareprice carefully here. You may get a fantastic entry price and show us all a trick or two. As far as face of POH , I think Jasper is your man with Playez as his hard hitting number cruncher.

As weighlifter said, some really good quality posts today. POH needs some hard heads like Jasper and Playez on the board. And looking back the lack off turnover at board level is of concern. Most companies bring in talent as business cycle changes.

Back to your comments my posts have been true and accurate as best I could make them. I still see huge upside. Caveat; The boards needs to perform.

Dr Esra OGRU must be intensely busy running this company at the moment. A dedicataed investor relations person who keeps market informed and explains any missed deadlines would help here. I noticed an old announcment from 2005 regarding comsmetics never had any conclusion. Unless it was the Le Metier deal.

Would be good to see a thorough well conducted interview with Ogru or Rosen.

Cheers PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.