AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

and to add to that they own 100% so they may need a partner i...

1. 3,142 Posts.
    and to add to that they own 100% so they may need a partner i only hope its not the bb who want to control the area,and their share price rose a little but with little drilling and our shareprice remains the same,the big question is,

who is holding it down and controlling the bots,and for what reason 25% is worth more than our measly price of today,these scumbag brokers of whom have desacreated our markets of late should be held accountble and fined so heavely ie in millions that they cease these practices in the manipulation, for somebody who wants to gain,for themselves and says stuff u small investors

and also the regulators need to step up to the plate to do the job of what they are being paid for and not bend over the barrel to protect the rorters, so that they asic and the asx directors get paid huge monies for what, to feed the gravey train for themselves,look at the manipulation on the whole market and blind fredie can see that they are procting their own bad decisions, of allowing the computors run by brokers to destroy the markets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.