AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

look at todays trading, page-115

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Mose - it's the exact attitude on here that irritates me.

People come on here and whinge about everything, but offer nothing in terms of a solution, yet when someone does (ie Rosco), people are to Pi$$ weak to do something about it.

It's no different to all these questions that a lot of posters raise in regards to what management are doing, what they know, etc. We had an AGM only a couple of weeks ago, a perfect platform to either ask these questions directly to management in a public forum, then if the answer wasn't sufficient, ample opportunity to speak to them one on one after the meeting, but no, people would rather come on here and complain that they don't know anything!

I stand prepared for the "they won't tell us because it's confidential" line. I would love for something different and have someone actually say that they DID ask.

In regards to the bot action, AGS isn't the only one getting manipulated, so I think it would be well worth someone asking. That said, I'm not too fussed, therefore, won't be asking the questions. AGS is a stock that its SP will increase when production starts, when court cases are settled, etc, etc. When these milestones are reached, I don't think any bot will be able to hold it back.

As J1 said, it's a great opportunity for the long termers to average down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.