AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"25% is worth more than our measly price of today"Is it...

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "25% is worth more than our measly price of today"

Is it though?

Theres a couple of factors holding the share price back,imo, B4M has to get into full production and that is upto 2 years away plus, throw in the uncertainity hanging over the Company with the Court procedings and the effect it has on whether Production continues and the BBros effect towards that.

Also the Placement coming (upto 10m), I reckon it will happen 1st-2nd qtr next year. AGS will definately need extra cash to proceed other projects as well as keep the 20-30m for the B4M Production/Mining costs/Legal costs. (How its done probably is Lethlean's baby.imo)

Then theres the U Price which is going nowhere until Japan is sorted and certainity comes from China and India regarding their N. Reactor building.(China plays cat and mouse to stifle the U price imo)

Another thing I believe is holding back the attraction for new investors is the structure with which Alliance operates remembering that AGS have spent $80,000 plus? on presentations which does not seem to attract new buyers after any of those.imo

Heres an example of why AGS is run differently from other public listed Companies.

Go back to the Itochu deal and ask yourself who's responsibility was it to seal the deal. imo, Of course it would have been the M.Director(look at why S.J is a M.D. and not a CEO)and at no cost other than usual everday expenses but no, it was an independent? Director who did it and then charged AGS $100,000 plus for his services.

Go to I.P who wasn't even employed by AGS and see if there may have been a conflict of interest there.imo

Directors of Companies are usually there to put in place guildlines for the direction of a company and then oversee the performance of the CEO in utilising that. This is not the case with AGS.imo.
    That is possibly why P. Muntz did not continue in his role.imo

Look at the renumeration Committee and whether its appropiate in proportion to the number of directors AGS has. Thank goodness for them, Lethlean is there, otherwise they would not have the numbers. imo.lol

One could say that the entire company(AGS) is a subsidiary of Gandell metals and relys on one Director calling the shots.imo Would a CEO or M.D be comfortable with that scenario. Its awkward to say the least.imo

Theres a poster on here (J1) who comes up with research that would indicate (usually) that there is enough to drive the share price higher. That would apply to a "normal" public listed and run Company but with AGS and the structure put inplace by I.Gandel and being in a J/V with the BBros,that does not apply imo

We shareholders's fate is in the hands of one person.atm. imo

In that the shareprice will be reflected and stagnated by that.imo

With I.Gandels influence and direction for AGS I'm not calling it a good or badly run Company atm, that will be determined when the Legals are determined and the true story unfolds.imo

As Sludge pointed out "25% is worth more than our measly price of today" maybe so on its own, but other factors contibute as well!

Good Luck All

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.