AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Mose - why do I need to "wake up"? I don't understand your...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Mose - why do I need to "wake up"? I don't understand your continual personal criticism when someone a) disagrees with you, or b) challenges you to do something (ie contacting management yourself) to answer one/some of your many questions that you are seeking answers for. Chances are there will be things they won't tell you, but you will never know unless you try. Management do answer emails/phone calls, and as Metalduster will tell you, they are happy to have a face-to-face conversation (not interrogation). I will always, for the benefit of all AGS threads, suggest you contact them (management) yourself to try and obtain the answers to your questions.

Isn't it the old saying about the definition of insanity being doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Asking the same questions over and over again on Hot Copper and expecting management to answer them isn't what I'd call a sane action.

FWIW, you (Mose) continue to ask about the true size of B4M. I'm more than happy to ask management that question (which would have to be on your behalf), but before I do, I'd like to know;

* What difference will it make for us (shareholders) to know this? We already know what would be considered a "worse case" amount, so if there is a lot more in the ground, wouldn't that be a good thing to have up our sleeve, especially at these low prices? We can only assume that there is more in the ground, so until the market is informed otherwise, I'll happily accumulate at stupidly low prices.

* Is it fact that AGS know there is more there than what they have been told? Oh, hang on, this is part of the reason for the legal proceedings, and therefore, AGS would be best to be keeping their mouth shut to ensure they don't give H/Q anything to use come M&DC case time. I do subscribe to the "no news is good news" quote with this. I would hate AGS to jeopardise this case that has been dragging on for years by releasing information that could harm our chances of winning back 100%.

Personally, would I like to know how much U we are sitting on? Of course. But at this point in time, I see absolutely no advantage in knowing. It's not going to speed up production times, it's not going to speed up the M&DC case. When I invested, yes, just a little over 12 months ago, I based my decisions on what figures we are privvy to, if it turns out there is a lot more in the ground, then fan-bloody-tastic!

Mose, if there are clauses, rightly or wrongly, disallowing them to release information to us, would you prefer they still do it? We would ALL prefer those clauses weren't in place, but as I continually say, I hope that management have learnt from past errors of judgement. Clauses are in place, get over it pal cos it aint gunna change in a hurry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.