AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

look at todays trading, page-120

1. 6,616 Posts.
    Billy I read about half of what you wrote, it was a bit long winded, so try to keep it concise next time. FYI I have written to AGS numerous times, I even got a couple of replys out of them, nothing worth putting on HC though. I have also emailed ASIC and the ASX a couple of times. As Botkiller will tell you they have a standard response and that's as far as it goes.

I was the one who rang the Victorian Federal Court to enquire about the last so called mistake they made regarding the case as being closed.

I will not travel 3000km to go to an AGM where their standard response is "we can't tell you that as it is confidential." If they wanted to tell us something it would have been in an announcement already.

Now you ask why do I want to know the size of the deposit. Now do you think the sp would be where it is if they released that the deposit was 2 times, 3 times or even 5 times bigger than what they have said. Why don't they want to tell us how big it is? To say it is massive is meaningless, we need numbers.

I think you just like an argument and have too much time on your hands. This is a forum to express our opinions, so that is what I have done, no harm in that is there.

Just one thing, why are cigarettes still legal when they kill thousands of people every year? Answer - MONEY and TAX REVENUE. We live in a capitalist society and money rules. It's not about what is right. Why were dark pools allowed in the first place? Because the big boys wanted them and set them up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.