AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

look at todays trading, page-139

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    billy2803

from memory

I.Gandell put a scenario to me that if the BBros(N.Blue) were to put forward an offer before the Court decision then he believed that it would have to be at least 51% and Management Rights to AGS.

In one of my earlier posts I asked if anyone was going to the AGM to sound I.Gandel out on what I had posted regarding the above. Obviously Sludge did and received the reply that he has posted noting that I.Gandell prefers a Court decided outcome.imo

Any offer put forward by the BBros has to be notified to the ASX and shareholders imo and if a vote is called for then as Sludge posted he believes I.G. will not vote.(strange that.imo!)

Also in the post after I spoke to I.Gandel at the Brisbane Mining Conference I believe I posted there can be only two scenarios with the outcome from now, with the M&D C Matter.

1 A Court decided decision or

2 A negotiated outcome(only initiated by the BBros!imo) with AGS having a greater share than 51% and Management Rights.

I'm not counting on the BBros coming forward with an offer anything like scenario number two (lol) though and if AGS lose in the Courts it'll be a bloody disaster for us shareholders imo

Still a long way to go and dont get sucked in with posts regarding buyouts, its crap.imo

Good Luck all

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.