AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

look at todays trading, page-5

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    24.5 cents and still in the doghouse!

How can this be?

Are traders and investors that adverse to the stock market that they simply don't want to get involved?

Did the added detail that AGS voted their 25% interest against the start-up put a dampener on the share price run?

Uranium spot price turning everyone away from U stocks?

Uncertainty over the legal action still dictating overall sentiment regardless of progress being made with regard to developing the resource?

All very relevant questions that I don't think anyone can answer with certainty.

Couple of weeks to go to the Hearing where a decision will be made whether AGS is allowed to have a look at what Q/H may have got that AGS don't know about. Or maybe AGS do know what they have got and just want it to be admissible.

Just maybe this Hearing may prove to be of greater importance than the potential Trial itself.

The time between Nov 6 (AGS submission - final I think) and Nov 19 Hearing will be an interesting time. If there is such a time it maybe a good time for Heathgate to make this problem go away.

Is it time to load up? Daddy can you lend me another 25G??? Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I'M PUMPEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! Hahahahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.