AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

look at todays trading, page-85

1. 5,687 Posts.
    Lets compare Honeymoon with B4M, both are ISL mines and in SA:

Uranium One Q3 productions says Honeymoon produced 11,200lbs but gave no C1 cost.

World Nuclear says production cost is $47/lb

The Honeymoon ISL mine in South Australia commenced operation in 2011. The owners received government approval to proceed with ISL mine development in November 2001 but reassessed its ore reserves and Uranium One, based in Toronto, finally moved to development in 2007. In 2008 Mitsui agreed to join the project as 49% joint venture partner, and a construction contract was then let. Operations are ramping up to 400 t/yr. In 2012 production is expected to be 275 tonnes U3O8, at $47/lb - three times the average cost of production in Kazakhstan. Mitsui largely funded the development and commissioning, but then withdrew from the project in 2012.

Q\H says

Cash operating costs are budgeted to be A$25.46(1) per lb uranium oxide (if wellfield development
    costs are excluded) or A$40.33(1) per lb (inclusive of wellfield development costs);

So $47/lb v $25.46/lb what are your thoughts on AGS's argument they are being overcharged?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.