FMG 0.86% $21.45 fortescue ltd

hi guys, first of all, i am new to this forum, so i say good...

1. 5 Posts.
    hi guys, first of all, i am new to this forum, so i say good luck to every FMG shareholders, hopefully we will make a decent fortune on it.

about the announcement fmg made with regards to the financing, i had some very rough thought that i would like to share with all you guys

1)ok, it looks like the chinese money is not coming, but would that be the case that fmg doesn't have to honor the 35% price cut? then it is good because Twiggy can sell the ore at 33% discount, just as bhp and rio.

2)"Fortescue intends to continue working co-operatively with CISA including the provision of attractive iron ore pricing if requested." the "if requested" is very interesting, to me it sounds like the deal is requested by chinese. why? to "save face" from the failed I/O talk, maybe.

3) i just want to recall to everyone what Andrew really was. Back to many years ago, he was a stock broker, probably it is fair to say that he knows how to "cook" the share price just like monkey knows how to climb the tree. every piece of information disclosed on ASX, every wording is carefully chosen. To me, the current FMG is really information sensitive, not many people are looking at fundamentals, no offensive to anyone, at least i don't

4) now, where is the money? i dont know. Get listed in China? maybe, but far far away from what we are right now, despite rumor said chinese is going to open equity market to foreign corp.

personally i am still holding my fmg share tight, just want to wait and see what is going to happen.

good luck to everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.45
Change
-0.185(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $66.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.64 $21.70 $21.41 $33.71M 1.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 888 $21.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.45 2036 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.