DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

look closer. fantastic news...

1. 1 Posts.
    Let me start by saying that Tennant Creek is one of the most exciting gold producing areas presently. A total of 5.14 million/oz have been produced from the Tennant Creek goldfields.

How can we forget Juno, the richest gold resource ever to be mined in Australia. The entire production going 57g/t from 0.45Mt of ore. Unbelievable!

Can i say take the time to read this announcement in its entirity. For the astute, there is more than meets the eye here...

If you turn to page 4 you will come accross some very interesting notions, including:

- "these results strongly suggest that there is a cluster of mineralised pods at nobles nob. Previously Nobles Nob was considered a 'one off'. Elsewhere in the tennant creek region clusters of mineralised pods occur..."

- "The greatest known number of pods in a cluster is at White Devil where more than 60 pods are known"

Now lets put this in perspective!

Juno had multiple pods...

Nobles Nob produced 1.1 million/oz. Up until recently, Nobles nob was considered to be a single pod. Excalibur have proven that there are more pods at nobles nob...

Now get your calculaors out and times 60 pods (ie at White Devil) by 1.1million oz... Wow!

All im saying is what if....

There are more results to come... From what ever side of the fence you sit on, geology/corporate this is very significant information...

Look closer. Fantastic news...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.