QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

look into the crystal ball ...., page-2

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Bretto,

Let me state clearly that this is my personal opinion, I have held QMN since prefloat and increased my net holdings over the years (I guess that makes me either long term or just plain stupid).

I can see only two scenarios.

The first, the Board remains unchanged and continues on in the way they have for the past several years, the share price languishes and further capital raisings are attempted and they maybe successful at low prices with huge dilution, but this will be a short term reprieve and eventually further capital raising will fail and the company would be sold for a fraction of its underling assets.

The second, is that the Board composition changes and the new Board aggressively pursues the establishment of third party processing, development of core leases and broker/institutional support.

With the first option QMN continues to be a penny dreadful and the second back up to 20-50 cents and then north from there.

I know of a number of investors that will either increase their holdings or buy in if the Board composition changed.

I for one would further increase my holdings if I regained confidence in the Board.

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.