PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

look on the bright side

1. 39 Posts.
    Whilst PEN is trading at pathetically low prices, looking at the bright side this is a fantastic opportunity to top up to reap the future rewards. Lets face it we would never have been able to see these prices if it was not for the Fukishima tragedy and the Euro mess.
    A number of countries are now starting to once again warm to using nuclear energy and 63 new reactors are currently being built.There will be a real shortage of uranium in the next few years, and where there are shortages of supply the price of the commodity increases which will be at a time when PEN is going into production.
    The plusses in my mind are that we have a large resource which keeps on getting bigger and it can be cheaply mined when compared to several of our competitors. The PTM is a forgone conclusion and it will be issued once all due dilligence have been carried out due to the sensitive nature of uranium mining. Wyoming is very much in favour of uranium mining as testified by the previous permits issued and our mine will create both employment and royalties.We already have offtake agreements signed at prices well above the current spot price and, with a significant partner in PALA, funding should not be a problem IMHO. It is also highly likely that once the PTM is issued and further reserves are proved up Cameco or one of the other majors will try and take us over.
    To my mind the only likely negative is the Euro crisis although hopefully this will be sorted out in future. I cannot see how we can continue to trade at these low prices when the PTM is issued and we are in production.Surely the SP will be north of 10c then.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $184.1K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 11762899 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6906932 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.