SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Look on the bright side, page-36

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I started off with a good mixture of shares in my portfolio.
    I.e. biotech, healthcare, banks, retail, IT/technology, tourism, motor industry and of course the occasional mining punting stocks.

Eventually like many others who have sold many of their other shares, I kept 'Loading up the truck' and eventually SGH became a large % of my portfolio.

Posters like denbo and the like gave me confidence in 'Loading up the truck' which in hindsight is regrettably very foolish. But I guess life goes on.

I think I'll stick to investing in property instead. Don't know why I even bothered trusting a public listed company and board members/directors who could be swindling our money for all we know.

I won't be surprise if Grech and Co made more than $200,000,000 during the Quindel purchase since it was a dud to begin with. There could be money pushed back into his pocket behind the scenes. Who knows.

My last post was my first post ever in the SGH forum but I have been following the SGH forum and reading it almost daily for the last 2 years. Thanks for the contribution from posters like Grant, Jim(after he sold half way through), etc.

Finally have my eyes wide open. Hope Krispy and the rest of the bulls will open their eyes too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.