HDR hardman resources limited

re: i smell a rat. why release this news today...it came out...

1. 347 Posts.
    re: i smell a rat. why release this news today...it came out just after hdr peaked at 1.665..3 good positive days in a row after so many..ups and downs...trading positively..no cappers of days past..finally some Uganda being factored in...just solid trading...this news has been released before...jv partners have all said reviews of reserves will be done and most likely downgraded...voelte..spoke of the problems with chinq on abc sunday...so why announce today?? wait till reviews are done....why speculate on possibles?..surely they haven't just beome aware of it today! i think not!.and why not make mention yesterday in the weekly jv report??..why a pre-emptive half-yearly statement on chinq...why not one on Uganda ..why a negative statement when hdr is on the up?...why not just leave it in the half yearly as comment on chinq as previously stated.?.why do hdr take it upon themselves to announce today?...why not wpl...they make the the critical assessments..hdr have just been relegated to the backseat in the past!..thomas has made the last couple announcements...now sp makes this one...like the subject heading on thread.!!!...whenever there is good news...bad news follows within 48 hours...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.