SRK 0.00% 3.5¢ strike resources limited

look out below big seller at 8c, page-7

1. 347 Posts.
    The project has not had any value for a long time. So we have to 'believe' in the company from what is actually happening now. I have been here for a long time so believe me I am sharing the pain.

Yes it's where it is because of many disputes. But they are history and SRK owns 100% now and is in charge of its own destiny. Cuervo is a side show.

I am far from convinced that SRK will succeed - they have huge obstacles to succeed. But (for the last time) I am prepared to give them a chance because they have finally positioned themselves into a position of full control and power without excuses - so am willing to once again get behind the company and this time.....no excuses.

So without looking at the share price (which will move substantially with some forward movement) let's look at what the company is actually doing 'this year' to move forward. The share price being this low I don't even look at - my toilet paper is worth more.

What do people think would happen if we get the community approvals within the coming months? Which means that we can drill and get the 500mt iron ore total over the next 12 months? Will this then be a $10M company? it's a risk but why do you want to get back $0.10 when this is still a possibility?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $555 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 20296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.