BMN 3.04% $2.23 bannerman energy ltd

look out ... the champ is back

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    As in the CHAMPION uranium stock: Bannerman!

Late post from me ... nothing new to say, except that the steady but solid rise in BMN is great to see.

The chart is almost as predictable as I have ever seen in a stock. Resistance will be at $2,50, once it clears 2.20, which looks like sooner rather than later.

In fact restance seems pretty futile & surficial. Buy depth is building, sellers are retreating, holders are holding tight anticipating all the news that will be coming our way.

My mind goes back to the panic push back to $1.30 ... not a nice time for holders, but at least some of us were able to take advantage of it by buying more cheap shares .. amazing that we are almost $1 up on our purchases then! This shows the value of buying value stocks & being patient with them.

The good thing is we have barely begun to see what BMN will achieve & brings in the way of financial gain. We are so close to final JORC of one of the greatest uranium deposits to be announced by an Aussie company in years. And the beauty is that this is only the first of many deposits of equal or better quality & size.

Just keep accumulating for future wealth

cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
-0.070(3.04%)
Mkt cap ! $403.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.32 $2.22 $212.8K 93.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2618 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 5129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.