SDV 1.20% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

G'day RS,Quote from BHP"The company said earlier this month that...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

G'day RS,

Quote from BHP
    "The company said earlier this month that the Olympic Dam orebody was “relatively complex” and that uncertainty about the “size, cost, timing and eventual configuration of the expansion project” remains."

Intec really shines when it comes to "relatively complex", in addition SA government is keen to secure as many jobs locally as possible. The full Intec process could provide a viable solution because it has the potential to produce metal end product without overseas smelting.

From a big picture point of view, Intec would seem to be well positioned to be at least considered as part of BHP's expansion plans. I guess this is probably something we won't know much about in the near future, until things advance well beyond where they are now, bearing in mind timelines they are alluding to.

A deal with a Company like BHP, involving a flagship project such as Olympic Dam would certainly be a massive endorsement for Intec's technology.

Ummm ... that would be nice. I mean REAL NICE!!

Anyway, let's see what Monday brings us first. I don't think it will a deal with BHP but I still believe whatever the deal that is being played out, with the mystery undisclosed '3rd party' will be very significant for Intec's mid term future.

If the undisclosed third party does happen to be BHP/Olympic Dam that would be very exciting.

Cheers
    Boomer

I guess it's one of those things we won't know until the appropriate time comes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $71.52K 170.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38058 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 14236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.