DNA 6.06% 3.5¢ donaco international limited

I previously held DNA 6+ years ago from before the Star...

1. 4,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    I previously held DNA 6+ years ago from before the Star acquisition and sold while it was in the 60's. Super glad of that decision.

Some perspective from on the ground as a long time Vietnamese expat...
    Vietnam will be highly unlikely to open the border with China again anytime soon, I expect it will be quite a few more months. They may open the border again to Cambodia if/when they have covid under control however if they start welcoming the Chinese again with open arms I expect that will prolong it.

Sentiment here was already anti-Chinese, and now it's sky high. Not only due to covid, martime tensions have been high for a long time yet recently another fishing boat was deliberately sunk and it's almost the final nail in the coffin. Simply put Chinese aren't very welcome here.

Aristo is an aging hotel now, and trust me, one thing locals here suck at is maintaining buildings especially hotels. I haven't visited the hotel for some years however i'll guarantee you it's approaching a highly run down state.

Personally I don't see the value in DNA, I expect another cap raise, prolonged pain due to covid and assets not aging well.

Goodluck to holders, no way i'm getting back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.673K 134.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211401 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.