DNA 6.06% 3.5¢ donaco international limited

Directors haven’t been able to travel outside of hong kong since...

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Directors haven’t been able to travel outside of hong kong since early February to sign any formal paperwork. CEO stuck in QLD, chairman some where in WA. I don’t think mega bank have office in Australia.

the mega bank deal will pull through, just wait. Its not due until late June.

Tourism is 30% of cambodia GDP, and at least 20% of Thailand GDP.. It is not if, but when they will open. And they need to open fast, logically they will cut back on the quarantine requirement also.

we might see a regional safety bubbles establish between china and various south east asia countries... like similar arrangement between australia and nz.

the number of infections and death in Thailand , Cambodia , Vietnam are low. This will help facilitate a deal arrangement between these countries and China. Likely, by june we’ll see Thai patron back at star vegas, and by july Chinese back at poipet and Aristo... or maybe even sooner... Hun Sen, cambodia prime minister is waiting for his payday from China, reward for kissing Xi’s as* during the early days of the crisis.

though i can’t see crown & the star opening again until September. as for internationals, won’t see them at crown or star till next year, if they come back at all.

Last edited by DONACO88: 26/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.