NXS 2.13% 24.0¢ next science limited

look to director buys\sell with nxs, page-6

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Too true AoA but...

I have found it is not as simple as selecting stocks that Directors buy...

As money is relative to the buyer.

1) How much stock do they already have- if they have 50 mil & they buy 500k more - who cares it is only 1% of their portfolio. As I have experienced a Director may BUY 1% more to SELL 50%. Hoping to raise the price in the short term to exit with a few mil more.

***Relative to latest NXS BUYS the Directors accumulated approx 30-50% more in their portfolio.

2) Whilst a $300K Director Buy may look like a lot to most of us. If the Director is a regular buy\seller it may mean nothing PLUS their salary maybe 20 times this amount. Therefore not as much of a risk.

***Relative to salary the last BUYS are a moderate risk for the Directors.

3) I take no notice of those exercising options below current SP. As it is simply giving them an instant profit.

4) They must be prepared to buy 'on market' like the rest of us. This shows more confidence in their company.

5) And YES... Agree that nothing BIG can really happen for a couple of months after release of Director\s BUYS. Even 3 weeks looks like inside trading knowledge.

6) Put yourself into the shoes of the Director- how would you offload stock when you are looking for an out in the company. At the best possible price. PLUS how do you BUY or accumulate into a company before any potential great news. BUY a few months before any potential good news.

Ultimately Directors can claim that this\that contract\news was not certain at the time of their BUY\SELL. Yet any of us in relatively senior positions will know that you can know many months ahead of the actual signing that it will be a done deal.

My 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $3.257K 13.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6601 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.