NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

IMO what will make NCZ in the short to medium term are the...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    IMO what will make NCZ in the short to medium term are the recovering zinc prices (1$+ per pound), sustainable low treatment costs (sub 200$ per tonne), increase in production (40.000 tonnes per quarter) and improvement in recovery rates (55%+).

The Goro opportunity is just a nice long term plus opportunity to have that may materialize or not. As it stands at this moment its a demonstration that management are thinking long term which in itself is a good sign. Even if Goro doesn't work out, the infrastructure at the current mine to port is so impressive and special that there should be other opportunities to exploit in the region which explains IMO the IGO interest.

I believe given fundamentals of the market, sub 1$ per pound for zinc is ridiculously low and the monetary stimulus policies around the world will ensure a return to 1$+ per pound pricing sooner than later which will ensure nice profits this year for NCZ. This catalyst alone warrants a short burn cascade and a fast re-rate of market cap/share price. If anything positive this year about Goro its just an icing on the cake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.