ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

look to the future

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Well....I think I'll just focus on the positive fact that in this savage credit climate extending most of the debt that long is a good outcome compared to the alternative. ADY has good to fantastic prospects in several areas but just has to overcome short term debt to really fire up. Even companies with lots of cash have been battered so the main thing is ADY is still standing & should sort it out.

Just a few days ago we had a very keen buyer for our unusual house & were supposed to sign a contract but it evaporated overnight with the big meltdown - the bank won't lend the buyer anywhere near what they said they would beforehand even though he has a good paying job with BHP..? Just bad timing & a reminder how tight the market is when even executives can't get a decent loan.

Like a few here, I've found myself over invested in ADY
    (understatement) & lived & breathed this roller coaster for 18 months or more (some of you longer than that)
    I believed ADY was a 'special' find so loaded up on the great story trying to hold through thick & thin (for once) hoping to see ADY realise its full potential. In hindsight now I really just want to beat my head against a brick wall for ignoring my instinct as I know better than to average down so no excuses really (though I'm looking for a real goody to tell hubby..) Broke all the rules with leading friends & family into it as well so will probably have to bail them out as a good will gesture if it doesn't rise from the ashes by next year.

Anyway, we have all faced a lot more hurdles with ADY than we all expected along the way so now I think is not the time to give up but support the plan & look to the future instead. If the USA can rake up $840 Billion & exchange
    'cash for trash' then investment in the future of ADY seems a better bet.

So guys, tomorrow when we can submit orders into the queue could everyone please place no sell orders below 20c at least....wouldn't that be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.