SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

look up, page-7

1. 397 Posts.
    Sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't, this is the point -

You held a share, you get out on with a profit, move on people and let those holding share information, rightly or wrongly. What is the point of revisiting investments with the I told you so - told me what that we are down today? told me how great your investing skills are? I have never revisited a share I held and made a profit on and others are still holding - what for I had my reasons for selling and they had their's for holding.

Plenty of posters put up good arguements (not just SSN but other forums) and keep investing for their own reasons. Anyone who jumps from forum to forum with no stock held just cutting and pasting and laughing is achieving what?.

Would we not benefit challenging each others calculations, rather than spending our time defending against the uniformed?. I waste my time with how do you make $1mNPAT (then the person who asked the question could not put up one arguement if I was right or wrong), fairy eggs/valuations (this is the same guy who posted a week or so ago on AVB that we will be back at 20c in no time), other posters, I got shouted off after saying - no joke, what did you think people's reaction will be?, investing is an emotional decision, you are talking money and in some cases people's livlihood and you treat it as it is time to laugh at people's misfortune.

In my profession I deal with people's hopes and when they lose, even doing all the research possible you should see the effect, clients crying at your table and lives ruined - you think that is funny? Do you think I sit there saying I told you so? - go through it it, it will change you forever.

This is what I meant by "to their level", posts that just add nothing and you go to their level (my old boss was a wise man). I have always challenged my staff to argue everything I or clients put up - you will be suprised what the outcomes are and you know what you may even learn something, I do.

Life is to short to be spent doing this. If you do not like the share move on, if you want to sell, sell it and move on if you want to hold, hold it but at least have a reason to hold it - even it is a gamble on a future drill or the chart told you to do it. Never hold in hope though.

Thanks to those that have contacted me I am slowly forwarding on my calculations and looking forward to you challenging what I have put up. I am not going to waste my time posting here - if anyone is interested and want's to have a civil discussion about it you know where I can be contacted.

All the best to everybody, that I truely mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.