POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Look up

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Well, well, well....the Bruker Spruikers are spending some of our 3B on HC.

"Poseidon’s strategy is focussed on the recommencement of operations." ...I'm impressed.

Who's pumped now?

I been watching someone build this advertisement for the last hour or more...you would think HC would give them a test page for the money they spent.

Anyway boys, I'll give you the tip - don't repeat what you already have told us for the last 10 years. November is not that far away.

And Chris, under the Opportunities tab you probably should mention something new. Did anyone tell you about the recent drilling campaign for lithium?

And what is this?... "With the recent acquisition of the Lake Johnston and Black Swan Operations, Neil is poised for the start of an exciting journey ahead."

Is dewatering of Mt Windarra in 2012 really a ground breaking Operational Milestone? You Bruker Spruikers need to be more selective about what goes into this ad.

Do yourself a favour, don't copy and paste from your tired website, raise another 3B and get some professional marketing if your serious...
    Last edited by Yite: 30/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.132K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 52162598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.