GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

look whos back, page-8

1. 2,988 Posts.
    Everyone has bad picks. I'm not saying accept all with blind faith. It would seem to me (particularly looking at t4p on topstocks that he researches a lot of companies and has a reasonable idea of potential, so was (six months ago when posting) a good source of leads to followup. As always on the ASX you win some, you lose some, Just you can only lose 100% but can gain 10,000% or more with a lot of reseach and a bit of luck.

Another great source was and continues to be Macrae12 - seems to call it as it is and has good market insight. Have also had great leads from Macrae (ARU 41c, BLR 5c, MMX 80c) - all are or recently were over five baggers within six months.

Even Sue12 has provided me with an indirect tip (casual mention of UMC on GDN thread and I researched it up and bought at 27-34c- sold recently with a 300% profit at over $1.00 prior to retrace - might buy back if it hits 50c).

I don't follow anyones word on HC, though I think to ignore the potential leads from the excellent traders/researchers that post on HC will cost you some excellent early leads to big multi-bagger profits.

I can't remember who put me onto WMT at 2.5c - but 339,352 thanks (as at last close) to you whomever you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.