GWR 0.00% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

look whos back , page-6

1. 993 Posts.
    Kate

Unfortunately I think both these stocks are history and heading a long way down before going up. The board room issues are going to stop any meaningful development of the share price.

Unfortunately there are no sides now but the boards continue to want to have sides. As long as that position continues the process will go on and on - does GWR really want to burn another 5 million on stopping the process.

High time they got together and sorted out a resolution. eliminating willo and ruddy is nothing but stupid - they have the most knowledge re the ore body - all that happens is more delays.

Unfortunately thompson was talked ourt of resigning - and congratulations to the disgruntled shareholder talking to ASIC every second day - that course of action will simply delay any resolution even further.

As I have said many times before this will go on for months and Kate - yep it is very regretful !!!!

Now what would have happened if Gary and the others hadn't set out on this ridiculous course of defence - we would be a united company establishing a bigger JORC - once FAS had 25% the board control was always in their favour.

If GWR wish to stand alone they have one option - buy the shares back off FAS at a massive premium - and that will consume the entire 26 million plus some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.14am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.