KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

look, page-17

1. 5,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    as I said, D&D subscribers are going to go nuts over the next Dr's report which should include a lot more detail.

The Dr has not covered the northern and western surface zones [first pass shallow drilling in northern zone is pending results].

Kasbah report on jan 13 covered the western surface area with high grade composite 3-4K samples grading up to 9.9% tin - coming from 5 mineral zones side by side 150m long by up to 5m wide - disappearing under cover.
    Hope the Dr walks all over this and gives it coverage as its very significant. Kasbah don't talk much about this as I think they want to extend the western boundry before doing any more work on it - but hey it is very significant.

Then there is the gold and seeing how wound up the good Dr likes gold then he has to visit this as well - he just has to watch out for all the scorpions under the scattered rocks like what was shown on bear grylls last night in his escape from the sahara to the atlas mountains. the footage could be exactly like what is shown on the kasbah website re tamlet gold permit.

next bit of good news and kasbah over 50c quicksmart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.