IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

lookes primed, page-11

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    no inside info gowie,just simple observation.I am not a great speller though I can spell looks.Sorry about that mistake.
    I was making reference to the quick changes on buy/sell spread after a single BIG BUY.It would seem prr's sp history in both directions has people a bit twitchy and trigger sensitive.Everyone wants to be on the next big rise.......blink and you miss it.One could say prr have had two big rises in the last three years followed by two BIG justifiable retractions.The first took the sp from 0.5c to 28c and the sp retacted after a major shareholder started selling then management made some "baby" mistakes followed by the PIG's problem.The second saw the sp rise from 10c to 42c on plenty of good news including prospective US listing.When the listing was held up the sp drops and the PIGs problem again affects the whole market.
    Prr is a bio stock and its long term survival depends on its treatments working and the demands for that treatment.For now the company will experience huge shifts associated with the real and percieved level of risk.This will continue till they make money and pay dividends.With Phase 3 trials on the go and movement in Dubai etc etc the scientist and management have done well for shareholders.
    One would think if the economy picks up things might move smartly.
    Evan those advocating you sell your shares will sing the praises of prr and its treatments and prospects.They wait for the turnaroud to jump on at the lowest levels.
    Its all about timing and everyone wants to be on at the bottom when it moves.
    Happy to have spelling corrected gowie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.