APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Looking a bit shaky, page-2

1. 396 Posts.
    The CSIRO itself is pursuing technology to remove cro3 from mineral sands (I believe using a kiln and very costly at present), but it is early days and a long way from being commercial. In this regard, APG is streets ahead. (I think Basin Minerals was involved with the CSIRO at some stage in testing their process.)

Compared to the relatively unproven technology being pursued by the CSIRO, APG has tested its technology on mineral sand from a very wide range of sources and has shown it works. Early sign up by BMX is part confirmation of where they stand in the pecking order of suitable technology for Murray Basin mineral sands ie at the front.

All indications from publicly available information suggests that APGs EARS and ERMS technology will do what the company says - at competitive capital and operating costs.

It appears to me that the fundamentals that attracted so many (including me and my family) to invest in APG are still in place, and that the company is indeed making progress, but that the expectations of many are in advance of the real world of slow commercial progress. Hence the disillusioned holders out there.

That said, its your money so make your own decisions on where you put it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.