APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Looking a bit shaky, page-3

1. 1,243 Posts.
    No-one is doubting the technology. It works and it works well.
    Unfortunately APG are virtually running on the spot and burning their cash up while they do it.
    In my opinion they should be searching for a large stake holder similar to SGW with Bemax (about 25% if I remember correctly). This would give them a sizeable cash injection and enable their continued existence.
    I believe they've had approaches in the past and ignored them...well hey, time for the heads to come out of the sand for a minute and see the harsh reality ahead.
    Yes, it would dilute the stock considerably but it's going to hit 2.0c ( or 0.0c !!) by itself soon if they don't do something spectacular ....ie, earn some real money.. Personally I'd be happy to see it drop to 5c if it was because of a large company buying in. (The fact a large company bought in would lift the price anyway !!)
    Anything would be better than giving a certain broking firm another 15+mil shares to sell off...we've all seen how effective that was !!!
    It would be nice to hear from the Austpac "Experts" about their vies on the next 6 months prospects....but then, they seem to be long gone. Maybe it's not just Intersuisse offloading these large parcels.............

Glad it's not a large % of my portfolio !!

Cheers
    The Pom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.