APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Looking a bit shaky, page-6

1. 1,243 Posts.
    No, Yellowdog, I wouldn't say "converted" !
    I believe the only view I haven't expressed before is the "large stakeholder" one.
    I firmly believe in the technology and it's ability to unlock the Murray basin (and probably India), however, as I have stated before, I have little confidence now in the ability of the board to see that technology reach market level. The Bemax licence has done little to lessen those doubts.
    We haven't been informed of the specifics of the licence and I wonder if they've even been finalised yet. I know I'll be told that it's commercial secrets etc but for a stock that's as sick as this wouldn't you be telling the market how much you're getting for your technology ??
    I wonder if APG will still be afloat when BMX build their plant ??!!
    I still hold APG and a reasonably large number (for me anyway !!) but fortunately I had stuck to my gameplan and not directed too great an amount to a Spec Stock.

All said and done, that's what it is. A Spec Stock, and you've got to be prepared to bomb out on those. This one is just SOOO frustrating though, it HAD such massive blue sky !!

Cheers
    The Pom

I hold APG and my ramblings should NOT help anyone in a Buy or Sell decision !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.