RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

looking after themselves, page-7

1. 1,299 Posts.
    No offence JR but i don't know you personally from a bar of soap, basically when it smells like a rat it normally is a rat, you are most likely right that maybe RRS have been protecting shareholders from news that might have been negative in some way to the actual SP, but food for thought, somebody knew something when it was the right time to sell and how far off in time limits we really were, most RRS shareholders have been sitting on the edge of their seats thinking today might be the day, i will tell 3 instances that stink imo, also brabus time to not talk in riddles, fire from the hip brother even though i can guess what you are insinuating.

1) Last announcement farm in to proceed was deceiving the way everything was worded, it was the claytons jv, the jv your having when your not having a jv.

2) Somebody had the great wisdom to dump 55mil options @ 1.1 cents in December & early January thus knowing nothing was going to happen in that time frame.

3) Somebody also had the great wisdom to knock out 40mil shares plus from 3.8 down 3 cents, with 20mil happening in oneday from 3.5 to 3.2, this was done from private accounts owned by Findlays

Also i have to maybe disagree regarding directors buying stocks with there own money, has MP or Sir Sam done so as yet.

As for PS & Ghosty what do you actually contribute, PS are you even surprised the mods haven't banned you from this site for good, i will TOU you again now for calling me a flaming name FAKEOVER and for flaming other contributers to the thread, i suggest others do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.