STX 1.09% 22.8¢ strike energy limited

That would be great if you can keep us posted.Doing FOI...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    That would be great if you can keep us posted.
    Doing FOI applications to various related departments dealing with this policy may throw up some gold nuggets. Eg foi’s to Dep of Jobs, Tourism, Science …Ministers Office, Roger Cook’s office, Bill Johnson minister for mines…and I would probably though Madeleine King (Fed) in there. Cost hardly anything to do and no doubt nothing will be done about it but would be interesting to see what shows up. The give it to Clive….ha ha.
    Off topic but I did this in something unrelated and what I found departments didn’t communicate with each other and marrying up the documents provided separately by the departments and putting two and two together we were able to establish an outcome. For example there were emails confirming meetings between lobbyists ( and their client which wasn’t allowed ) but no minutes of the meeting were produced which was incredulous. We got legislation stopped by a minor party and media involvement after showing them the documents. The success was short lived as they worked another way around it as you rarely win against governments. Anyway sorry it’s off topic.

We are all entitled to these government documents as they are primarily public documents. They can claim a public interest immunity for sensitive material but I can’t see how that would apply here. The media do it all the time and I bet there’s interesting stuff there. The application is pretty cheap to. We work hard for our money and take risks with investments it’s not too much to ask that we have a relatively level playing field not potential outright deception which may or may not be the case here.

I also query whether the state government can stop overseas exports whith their reservation and not the Feds. I don’t know the answer to this but McGoven obviously this he can.

I know the above sounds like advise but it certainly isn’t as it’s not my area of expertise so please indulge the above rambling as my musings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $650.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $585.1K 2.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1036982 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1662234 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.