STX 3.26% 22.3¢ strike energy limited

looking after your mates lol, page-14

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The way I read the letter:

Isn't it BPT that used the "Pandemic excuse", saying the viability of Waitsia wasn't looking good (especially with all the CAPEX associated processing infrastructure as well?) and the pandemic wasn't a great time to be investing capital.

The Gov't are looking out longer term, seeing a gas squeeze/knowing how long it takes to get wells drilled/infrastructure on line

................ So BPT starts the argy bargy negotiating.

BPT: You give us an gas export exemption to make some overseas coin and we will continue to make a timely investment on Waitsia, even while the "pandemic shitstorm" is underway.

WA GOVT (Mark): Thanks Kerry, I love you. But we need to make it have some strings attached. 1. Lets say It's for a limited time 2. The processing plant should allow other Perth basin based players to access to process their gas too. We all being sandgropers and all. You know - like family.

BPT: I love you too Mark. If you dont clearly specify its for a limited time only export period, I wont write any bad shit in the newspapers about you.

WA GOVT (Mark): I really love you Kerry. Can you pass the Sushi - looks great....................

So bets on boys and girls - Does the Export Exemption now CLOSE for ALL - or does it OPEN UP for all???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $650.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.3¢ $807.2K 3.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1655700 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 1162372 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.