TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

looking ahead, page-2

1. 1,149 Posts.
    HUGE gap between buyers and sellers today. No seller wishing to let go under the 90s. No buyer over 75c. Very light as investors do not know how to value the last ANN. Directors on market buys gives an indication of their confidence, a bit more buying would be great.

TRF seem to have hit the triffecta between IFE, ROL and now 100% of all gold derived from Wilcherry Hill.

As soon as anyone places a Sell in the 80s it gets snapped up- be careful not to sell your shares too cheaply. If you really willing to sell your shares at this stage of development. For my money it a hold at current levels of 85-90c until we hear more about the gold project.

It is fairly priced now just with the inclusion of the ROL and IFE investments. As it has been trading at a 20-25% discount for some time. Now only a 5% discount IMO, without giving much value to the gold project.

We could outperform IFE between the 3 projects, whilst I think IFE is a winner. TRF call the shots and have always controlled the company.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.