TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

The way I understand it is when IFE dig up the ore, there may be...

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    The way I understand it is when IFE dig up the ore, there may be a process stream from the magnetite plant that treats the gold. TRF may just need to pay an operating cost or hire cost to process the gold bearing dirt. Magnetite and gold are two of the easiest minerals to separate due to their inherent physical properties. If the magnetite and gold are together, once the magnetite has been concentrated, the gold will be in the tails, not the magnetic concentrate. Depending on what the minerisation is like (ie. sulphide associated particles or free gold particles), TRF may choose to then float the gold into a concentrate. An easier and cheaper method would be to take the magnetite tail and use a simple gravity device such as a Gekko jig or table to concentrate the gold and then it can be sold as is or smelted into a gold bar. Very simple stuff. If the gold is not so associated with the magnetite, then IFE will probably still dig it up for TRF, then they just have a separate stockpile and they use the same gravity separation technique. IMO the potential for a gold mine is very good news for TRF. We will hear much more news about their gold deposit this year as they will be re-assaying the current IFE drilling as well as planning their own holes to establish a resource. Some of the gold hits from previous exploration and TRF's exploration are outstanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.