DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

looking ahead, page-13

1. 1,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Lads, The approach you must take with DOM announcements is to cast aside your cynical attitudes (with 90 % of mining juniors this is a completely healthy attitude ) -- but at the same time don't put on your rose coloured glasses. The management is being completely up front -- it's just that the information comes out at widely spaced intervals because they are working at things not just lucking it. eg 7/01 presentation- mining costs will be half site operating cost. Annual report 02 estimates cost of underground mining to be $ 350. Announcement 12/03 puts mining cost at $ 172 oz This result is right on the money and it shows again that there is a firm control on the project --( I could go on, and on, and on ) DOM seldom makes announcements other than every quarter- but when they do, it is telling you not to sell your stock. The share price may not have gone up but that is another matter-- it will in time. In mining folklore it is said that the concept report to drill Olympic Dam sat around for a couple of years in the geologists top drawer. In 3/01 DOM announced "spectacular"drilling results and subsequently we have a mine. In 3/04 & 6/04 Majenta South is described as a "major" exploration play --- use the dictionary - it means larger rather than smaller -but read no more into it than that. Just accept the principle that this is what DOM management believe is an adequate description of the potential. If you are in this stock it is here that you get the best bang for your buck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.