DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

looking ahead, page-2

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Fair value will be determined in the long run by the supporting fundamentals of ounces produced and profitability. Nobody on this forum has done their homework -- just to make it easy I will nominate that one of the clues is in the Dec 03 quarterly report. But in the meantime it is the balance between buyers and sellers that rules the day. It is my unhappy duty to report that I have looked at the register and there are 5 sellers and 3 buyers (you can ignore for practical purposes any day traders who hold less than 200 000 shares) The sellers have made a decision to get out and the price they take is irrelevant them. They just keep dribbling them out as fast as the market will take them. The stock overhang is potentially 4 100 000 shares so you can all make your own decisions on how long that may take to clear. I am quite content to sit it out however long that may take -----you never know , some sophisticated investor with a spare $1 600 000 will come along and remove the overhang in one swoop , then the price will move ahead. If you are a contrarian this is the perfect buying opportunity.!!!!!!! Don't say you were not told.!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.