RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Nice try AJ but I've always disclosed LT ;) First bought TGS...

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Nice try AJ but I've always disclosed LT ;)

First bought TGS around 42 cents from memory. Watched it fall to below 10 cents, purely market sentiment and nothing really fundamentally associated with the company. I believed in the business and accumulated much much more.

RXL is in a similar position. I believe in RXL. The market has moved away from this one because the ground work isn't really progressing(due to heavy rain) and the general market sentiment. Nothing has really changed in respect to the fundamentals yet the price is heading down. I initially bought the company because of the huge potential. The potential hasn't changed so from a economical point of view its only logical to buy more. Lower the better.

Ok there are other factors like the trending down of commodity prices and the AUD but like back when TGS was below 10 cents, I believe in the long term commodity bull market. I also feel the AUD will cool off a bit.

Isn't there a wife or sister you can talk to? We are here for business, we aren't your emotional sponge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $420 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 70652 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.