NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Looking ahead

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Taking a quantum leap and assuming that all of ExIms conditions are fully met so that we can again have their unconditional support, the CR goes off well and does not dilute us too much more [and they aren't virtually given away], and Jab2 goes up with a lot of fanfare from our PR people, and assuming the Singaporean connection remain totally in the background [told you it was a quantum leap] any ideas on what we can look forward to in the immediate future say between now and perhaps Feb next year in terms of growth, management team [AB up for re-election about Aug I think], SP, contracts, etc. Without going overboard simply for the sake of it what does your gut feeling say?

Personally I think they must get their finger out on that "huge pipeline of sales" so I see many announcements in that area. Not sure though that we will see much [if any] military contracts from either the US or here at home although the terrorism landscape is changing quickly so who knows. Mining and oil/gas? Hopefully there will be more come on board soon.

Announcements re future sats? I gave up on that. Kept getting spoon fed snippets about impending news on Jab3 & 4 sales for more than past year and still nothing.

Slots. Been covered [but certainly not answered or even confirmed/denied] so no point going there

Management accountability. Will they start being more upfront and stop treating us and the pubic like mushrooms now that PR seems to be less of a dirty word at H.Q. Tell us about things before we find out by other means [ie slots].

I see the future as still bright for the Company but we must have huge shift in mind set and professionalism. As far as the SP - anybodys guess. I would hope to see 80c again by mid next year.

So, as Max stated "management at Newsat are not happy about posts on HC" so we can assume they check in. Without disrespect, what would your bucket list be for OUR Company in the next six months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.