SMN 14.3% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Looking Ahead

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    A timely reminder to look ahead, and why you have bought this stock. I haven't invested because some pregnant women is in her doji and an umbrella in the shape on an inverted candle is going to maybe cause some concern today.

Rereading the ACTUAL news helps - quoting from the release

Looking ahead, updates regarding important progress and developments stemming from the completion of the Programme will be forthcoming. Further, similar updates will also be provided in relation to the Company's programmes with other key OEMs including The Airbus Group and Embraer S.A. In particular, the Company looks forward to providing near-term updates in relation to the developing, and highly important, Sikorsky Aircraft programme which is being conducted to pave the way for widespread adoption of CVMTM in the global rotor-craft

so thats at least 3 further updates to come by my reckoning.
    1. The Delta/Boeing collaboration - Boeing to include CVM into their service manual and AMOC regulations.
    2. Only updates with minnows like Airbus and Embraer.
    3. Oh and by the way Sikorsky and rotor craft.

We know that Management deliver on these announcements.

All of this leading to one of the highest paying dividend stocks on the ASX.

SO please check out the fundamentals looking ahead DYOR - mine will not involve that dreaded pregnant woman and for once the bollinger bands are busted - but then again shifts happen and some new bollinger bands will form from this starting point.
    So choose your trading range - and enjoy the ride. ALL IMHO.
    Happy SMNew Year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.060(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 48.0¢ 41.5¢ $71.34K 163.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.