KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Looking ahead

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I thought I'd start this thread to get away from not only the negativity but the useless chatter that is associated with other threads.

Hot copper is here to discuss the stocks... yes the stocks! This does not include fighting about pointless factors that do NOT inform anyone reading the threads of what is happening in the life of KPO.

Anyone with informative information about KPO please use this thread and lets go from here.

Note: I am not saying that negatives about the stock cant be spoken about in this thread however lets behave like adults and not post negative aspects for the sake of it.

Comments such as "i told you that it would drop" etc are pathetic.

In my opinion, KPO is majorly undervalued, however due to the lack of news and managements inability at the current time to provide us with information detailing the securing of projects we will see RED.

Something to remember before you let emotions take over your trading is that we all invested into KPO for a reason... We BELIEVED in the technology.

Lets give management some time to get the ball rolling again and in doing so hopefully see interest gained in KPO once again and as a resultant a NORTHER SP.

Im holding and will continue to do so.

GLTA DYOR

DMD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.115K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19442893 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6627628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.