IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

looking ahead, page-2

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Kojasper

you said:
    "Share price of IGR was 21 cents one year ago and is now 16 cents". (implying its cheap?)

perhaps you should have added that IGR have added a zillion new shares in the last 12 months...via two big placements... and the market cap has risen whilst the share price has fallen!
    market cap is now $48 million or so..?
    this is clear confrimation that long term shareholders are being diluted badly and losing out for it.

Yes IGR has heaps of cash in the bank now so pretty good time to invest...one could have said the same thing 6 months ago when drilling was just starting...? has been a pretty painful time for holders in the last 6 months. or is it 12 months?

one would think there is a lot of loose stock to churn thru after the two big placements..what will it take to move IGR now? More than good drill results I think. They would have to be pretty special.

And what of Aldiss? A lot of the large IGR resource base appears to be sitting stagnant with the focus on Randalls? One suspects that Aldiss is a bit of an ugly duckling that needs a good discovery to perk up.

So perhaps IGR are not that cheap?

I too like the IGR story it will eventually come good, but it just shows that resource companies without cashflow and a fast path to a mine development can be painful to long term holders.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.