CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

looking at a 4 bagger in 3 weeks

1. 18,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Word on the grapevine is results are due around 3rd week of March.

We are looking at possibly one of the best Arthritis drugs and safest in a massive market, annually around 16 bill per annum.

The market caps of its competitiors are in the billions.

Phase 2 results are the ones we are awaiting and the majority of takeovers occur straight after phase 2 results.

Going on the latest deal in the athritis sector for a similar company at an earlier stage we should be trading at around $2+ at least on a market cap comparison.

1 of 2 things is starting to happen, traders are beginning to get set with only a 3 week wait.
    Or news is leaking of the results going on the trading action of the last 2 days.

Anyway I think if results are as good as the last set were we could easily see a share price of well over $2 and will even go out on a limb and say $5 is a realistic possibility down the track.

Any other price targets on success of the RA side of things discounting Lupus and Psoriasis welcomed.

Its been a long wait for me and I know some of you guys have been waiting a lot longer than me and have padi substantially more so obviously you think the co is worth more.
    I would be interested in hearing your targets on success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.