CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Finally getting closer & hope it's a real winner!We're also part...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Finally getting closer & hope it's a real winner!

We're also part of the long term 'investors' who originally came in at $1 then attended the 'dream AGM' when they announced they were sure the company would be in the hands of a Big Pharma by the end of the year & said they wouldn't be selling it for less than $2 billion!

At the time they had a 30 million share register but promised to keep this tight with little dilution but just needed some capital for the next few months to finish the trials which was only open to existing holders so hubby & I cleaned out our Super Funds & invested the lot at $3 share - we're the ones who deserve the loyalty bonus shares!

I think when they listed they should have issued us equivalent amount of shares to the price but instead since then they have been diluting the register galore & I can understand why these other guys are wanting to contact us & have been waiting for the letter. $1 is too low a price & should have been $3 minimum as there were many other investors who paid $5 share so surely if they accept an offer it has to be over this mark?

On the brighter side we did take up the share offer at 16c with same amount of shares so break even rate for us is 50c but our Super Fund is $1.58 & it has been sitting empty for 5 years now waiting for this time to arrive!

I've traded a few shares back & forth since it listed but I should have kept the 60,000 I sold last week eh guys?
    I thought they said in May announcement they would take until late 2011 to collate all the results & now everyone is saying it is imminent? Anyway, will reread the news.

Good luck to all & especially to those who have been in since June 2001 like us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.