ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Rem, cut and paste of latest with Seychelles. All things being...

1. 267 Posts.
    Rem, cut and paste of latest with Seychelles. All things being equal we are finally going to drill some holes next year? Update imminent IMO - well and truly at 'back end of April'...

If good news re entry point is NOW, If Bad News - wait 'til then? :) - good luck!

(27th March 2013)
    LETTER OF INTENT EXECUTED FOR FARMIN TO WHL ENERGY’S
    SEYCHELLES ACREAGE

Steve Noske, Managing Director of WHL Energy Limited

BRR Good afternoon and welcome to BRR Media. Today I'm speaking with Mr
    Steve Noske, who is the Managing Director of WHL Energy. Steve good to
    talk to you today.

SN Thanks Andrew and good to be here.

BRR Now Steve, WHL Energy has come out of a trading halt today to make quite
    a significant announcement relating to your Seychelles oil and gas project.
    Can you please tell listeners what the announcement relates to and what it
    means for WHL Energy and its shareholders?

SN Thank you Andrew, WHL has been working for some time to bring in what we
    would like to think is a substantial partnership into the Seychelles for the good of
    ourselves, but also for the good of the country. And today we announced the
    execution of a LOI and to give you a sense of what that means is in a process of a
    farm out at this stage you go to either an offer and acceptance document, or an
    LOI from our point of view it's the same thing. The LOI's been executed and
    we're working with the party now to clear a number of condition precedents. So
    the LOI is always non-binding at this stage and we've got a couple of conditions
    to work through. Importantly what it means for shareholders is that we have a
    partnership in place that's worthy of the Seychelles, it is a Fortune 500 company
    as we've mentioned in our ASX release today, and we'll move through the rest of
    March and into April to clear a number of conditions and those conditions relate
    to Government approvals and other things, but what I can say is importantly the
    company that we've been working with has been looking at us and looking at the
    Seychelles for a number of months now, that's the process that happens as part of
    due diligence and we have largely completed the technical due diligence and the
    commercial negotiations. So we have made a substantial progress in the
    Seychelles, we believe we've brought an organisation to the Seychelles that's
    worthy of the prospectivity of the region, we're looking forward to working with
    the Seychelles Government to get their approval and their comfort with the work
    program going forward and I look forward to updating shareholders in more detail
    when I can.

BRR So are you able to reveal who the company is at this stage?

SN Unfortunately I can't Andrew because we do have strict confidentiality
    requirements as part of our letter of intent. But as I say as we move forward
    through the farm out process and we move towards a binding farm in agreement, I
    hope at some stage in that process we've cleared a number of the condition
    precedents to a point that both organisations are comfortable to release their
    names and a little bit more details about the deal. So whilst without putting a
    timeline on it, we've got a bit of work to be done in April and maybe at some
    stage towards the back end of April we'll be able to give the market a much more
    of a detailed update.

BRR So what will the successful conclusion of a farm in agreement for your
    Seychelles project mean to WHL Energy and its shareholders?

SN There's a couple of good points that come out of a farm out in the Seychelles. The
    first point being is it brings, as mentioned before, the large organisation into a
    partnership with WHL Energy, it brings a level of credibility to that asset that
    we've been looking to demonstrate to the market by getting the partnership in
    place. So the Seychelles has interesting geology and so I think we're starting to
    see that geology and the prospectivity of that area being ratified by the fact that
    we're starting to get you know partnerships in place as a company but also
    bringing large organisations to the Seychelles. The other important aspect of it is
    that whilst we can't go into the commercial terms of the deal at this stage, because
    as I said they're still subject to confidentiality and a number of conditions, the
    partnership will strengthen our balance sheet so we're quite happy with an
    outcome that enables us to be a stronger company going forward. And the other
    part of our business strategy has been to grow our business in the Seychelles so
    we're looking to work with the partner to see what opportunities may have to
    grow our business even further than the Seychelles.

BRR Excellent. Steve thank you very much for your time today, good luck and we
    look forward to hearing more of the WHL story very soon.

SN Thanks Andrew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.