Hi Haspete and others. Just wanted to say thankyou on how much I...

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Haspete and others. Just wanted to say thankyou on how much I have learnt from your charting on fibs. I am a novice trader in real terms. Only been doing it for 2 years, based on watching charts and using some intuition. Been quite successful, got a return on my intial investment of 110% in 12mths, before losing most of it on NUF. Anyway, thats a lesson learnt. I am basically starting all over again and been reading a lot of your posts and enjoy them a lot, thanks. I have tonight tried the fib analysis on some stocks I am trading, this is quite remarkable! There is a definitive correlation, fascinating. I have one question if I could indulge you? When using this analysis over a time period, if the stock moves above or below the zero fib, I assume, you need to extend the time period to ascertain the next fib line? eg. if looking at a 10 day chart for WOR, which I am in at the moment, today SP moved below the zero on a 10 day fib of approx $22. To ascertain where the next fib line is, I move out to a 3 month time line, which reveals a new fib @ 23.6% of $21.60ish. I guess the same works if it crashes to below the zero fib on this chart, I go to the 6mth and so on. Does that make sense, or have I gone out too far? Thanks in advance, great job.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.